Very Clean Classic MasterCraft X-10, White w/ Yellow Accent -- Features: BRAND NEW COMPLETE INTERIOR
, 350 HP 5.7L INDMAR MCX MPI, TOWER, CRUISE CONTROL, BALLAST, STEREO W/ TWR SPKRS, BIIMINI, COVER, MORE !!
MasterCraft Boats 2003 X-10
This V-drive impresses with its wake (huge), its size (big), its features (many), and its style (Bond -- James Bond). Maybe they should call it the X-007 -- style, performance and appeal. It's perhaps MasterCraft's best all-around wakeboarding "agent." The X-10 incorporates a deep-V hull, which provided a smooth ride and maintained a solid performance when we loaded it with weight and filled the 800-pound Triple KGB ballast system to charge the wakes. Our rider enjoyed beefy wakes with great shape and excellent transition, while our driver had no problem holding speed and a straight path with rider in tow -- not a martini drop spilled. The V-drive configuration allows for wraparound seating, always a favorite with passengers, especially when heavily padded vinyl and contoured seat backs are part of the package. Touches like the binding lubricator dispenser six-disc CD changer, soft-sided cooler and clamp-in board rack add to the package.
- Near pro-level wakeboarding wakes will impress riders over a broad range of abilities.
- Deep-V hull design allows a comforting ride in adverse conditions.
- A massive three-piece sun deck at the transom will lure Bond girls.
- New hull graphics give the X-10 that movie pizazz, with optional tower lights and tower speakers equally impressive.
- A cavernous storage capacity keeps equipment off the floor and out of the way.