Annually (Every One Hundred  Hours)
NOTE: MasterCraft recommends that the following be performed by an authorized MasterCraft Technician.
Before Starting the Engine Or After It Has Cooled:
* Replace the fuel filter (to be performed by an authorized MasterCraft technician only).
* Check the propeller shaft coupler alignment.
* Lubricate the steering system.
* Lubricate the throttle and shift cables.
* Check the engine mounts.
* Inspect the complete fuel system for leakage.
* Check the fire extinguisher and suppression units on-board.
* Change impellers.